Our clients know better than anyone the importance of protecting property. In this era of vast economic expansion in Indian Country, our clients have invested enormous capital in developing property, including intellectual property. Led by Eric O. Haugen, who has over 20 years of experience focusing exclusively on intellectual-property matters, the Firm provides a full range of intellectual-property services to our clients, including:
- Performing trademark and service mark conflict searches and clearing marks for use and registration.
- Assisting clients in obtaining and maintaining state and federal trade and service-mark registrations.
- Assisting clients in obtaining and maintaining copyright registrations.
- Assisting clients in intellectual property licensing.
- Assisting clients in mediated resolutions of intellectual-property disputes.
- Policing existing intellectual property and assisting clients in enforcement efforts, including litigation in administrative and judicial forums.